"No great mind has ever existed without a touch of madness."
~Aristotle

Sunday 5 February 2017

Trolling love

Tonight (because it's alrdy 11+ at night), I decided to be my very own Guy Fawkes. Two days ago, I chose to be a jerk. Two days later, I decided to concoct my very own Gunpowder Plot.

Also, I'll be tagging the usual suspects since they need to know what manner of a connoisseur yours truly am.


~Pretty sure my super mignonne legal housebreaker and her given BFF are fans~


~Yep, brace yourself, my super mignonne legal housebreaker~



Lyrics



Lyrics



L'heure entre chien et loup



Yep, that's the Original Sanders alright

Okay, back to the Gi...

Lyrics


Lyrics


Lyrics

Okay, I know the songs are all very damn sad...

It's not really that sad, I promise...


P.S: I blame the late George Michael for inspiring me to do this post. Period. But not like this.


Lyrics


Add P.S: Okay, call it a lie if you want to. I blame Deadpool. NSFW CONTENT BELOW!!!! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!!!!!!!!




Final P.S: My prediction for Boro's first season in the top flight after N years in the 2nd tier wilderness? We're gonna get relegated, Newcastle and Sunderland are gonna laugh at us. The only catch? Deadpool will be joining Cable at the Riverside next season.


If this Weasel above resembles a certain German Merseysider, it's not my problem.
As for Liverpool's current problem, I can't be sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment