"No great mind has ever existed without a touch of madness."
~Aristotle

Monday 20 June 2016

Leaked song...

Okay, I've decided to write up my Euro 2016 @My girlfriend born in 1986 only after 22nd June. This will be when the group phase ends. The reason why is very simple. After my church camp, I've missed out too much. Too much for me to write something. In other words, I'm an obsessive self-perfectionist.

In other news...
Mr Chou ain't a happy Mr Chou. Not to be confused with another certain Mr Chow made famous by Ken Jeong (who by the way ain't Chinese. If you think the wrong Mr Chow is truly one, RDJ has something to say about Hollywood).

At the same time, I'll be doing a post on Arylos @Tueur de Roi due to my quirky tendency to tweak the gameplay. I prefer to think that with every new skill set, I'm getting better despite having no real experience in hardcore gaming.

The reason behind Mr Chou being an unhappy Mr Chou?
This one



Theme~Beyond Time

Lyrics


Lyrics

And now for the latest version (plus all the memorable scenes)
Disclaimer: I don't make the vids. Therefore, any lack of subs is not my problem.



Below scene took place much later. One season later to be exact...


Okay, let's continue...

Basically, this is a case of Illya trying to kill Shirou, Rin, and Saber (Archer excluded because he's actually smart enough to snipe from the highest ground). Long story short, Archer tried to kill everyone present so as to speak. Illya quite obviously didn't know Archer's real identity. Then again, it didn't prevent her from voicing her appreciation towards Rin's Servant. No mean feat given Illya's screwed up character (and speaking of screwed up characters, we will have Round 2 come 2017).

Okay, so let's continue via an alternate POV. Well, sorta anyway...


Then we have both POVs hashed together...


Okay, last part...

The final video is all about Rin wanting to form a new contract with Archer. Archer refused, Rin protested he wouldn't be saved if he refused (i.e. at least his inner demons would be more bearable if he agreed). Archer replied instead that Rin should just take care of his own self (i.e. Shirou). I can't say if Archer is considered saved by the end of the route. At least we do know that he had finally chosen not to harbour any regret over his irreversible decision made countless years ago.


And finally, I got the last 2 songs for ya...

Lyrics

No comments:

Post a Comment