"No great mind has ever existed without a touch of madness."
~Aristotle

Monday 1 May 2017

Smoke bomb

Yesterday, I received another wedding invitation. My friend (let's just call him Salted Fish) is finally getting hitched. Funnily enough, the name of the bride was different from the name he mentioned before. And when I say mentioned, I mean in front of everyone in the room. So what does this mean?

Quite obviously, it means that he threw a smoke bomb. Problem was, I was pretty sure everyone in the room knew who the bride was. In other words, the smoke bomb wasn't directed at the rest, but rather that one fellow. Namely, yours truly.

So why did he do that? There can only be one reason: He knew the identity of my super mignonne legal housebreaker cum stickwoman. And he's using this method to tell me that... well, there's this stupid girl waiting for me since 2013 and that my guess on her actual identity is spot on.


~Thanks, Salted Fish. You have told me the real identity of my super mignonne Lady Rowena~
~Also, may you have a blessed marriage~





Lyrics



Lyrics





Lyrics



Lyrics




A/N: Because I feel like sending a message of sorts across, I decided to up a few vids.

No comments:

Post a Comment