"No great mind has ever existed without a touch of madness."
~Aristotle

Tuesday 12 December 2017

Ah Kong

Well... yeah, it's really Ah Kong...

Come to think of it, Jack Neo isn't the only local talent here. Royston Tan is another one, no offence intended.





After such a long time, I don't know what the label Heracles gone mad is for. So might as well I devote it to things outright crazy. Earlier on, I stumbled upon this. Normally, S'poreans won't think twice to see what the (Angry) Ah Kong was all about. The problem is, I don't think like a S'porean. So like that curious cat, I decided to see for myself what the angry ah-kong was all about.

Note: This post was done with NO intention to... well, promote any YouTube personality. I just happen to be your anti-typical S'porean. Hopefully, this sounds right because it's never okay to laugh at the death of other people. Laughing at my own death where I'm concerned, however, is another story altogether.

Apparently, this is what your (Angry) Ah Kong looks like...



Apparently, (Angry) Ah Kong has never visited Singapore. Since I'm sure local S'poreans don't know this (Angry) Ah Kong who had sadly left this world, I might as well up a few clips. Before every clip, however, I'll add a caption and a link. All in the name of remembering why your own (Angry) Ah Kong should be really this angry.

Need help in managing gaming addiction?
Call your (Angry) Ah Kong



Need help in managing violence?
Call your (Angry) Ah Kong



Need help in managing F1 wannabes?
Call your (Angry) Ah Kong



Need help in respecting women via first world education?
Call your (Angry) Ah Kong



Need help in protecting your black cat, no matter whether it's Jurong West or Punggol West?
Call your (Angry) Ah Kong



Lastly but not the least, got problems in combating racism?
Call my (Angry) Ah Kong




P.S: Okay, I need to sleep now. The Ebola (joke) really got me hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment