"No great mind has ever existed without a touch of madness."
~Aristotle

Wednesday 4 October 2017

NOT a man on a mission. Because...

The correct term should be man with a mission. Or rather MAN WITH A MISSION. Since I have two days to myself (no) thanks to my left shoulder blade area hitting a muscle tweak, I have the chance to mess around when it comes to things I like to do. Just now, I've written a bit on the next chapter of A Requiem From Winter Past. While the fire of focus is currently extinguished, at least getting a start is a good thing rather than a bad one.

At the same time, the cat in yours truly has truly acted up again. Unlike my fellow S'poreans, I enjoy being a Marco Polo instead of a Zheng He (after all, it's quite likely that the so-called Seven Voyages were started because someone wanted to stage a royal manhunt). Simply put, I ended up discovering a band of wolves. Comprising of five wolves, this is not a band of Jon, Bran, Robb, Rickon, and one more Stark (I'd like to say five Robbs, but that'd sound so wrong).

Before I start, however, allow me to congratulate the next Nathan Hartono. After all, it's Singapore! China.

Let's see if my super mignonne legal housebreaker will click a like on Facebook...
Also, I can see Eason Chan's #sianhalf laugh somewhere in the middle.

Disclaimer!
Despite my cynical view on American politics, I must state here that there's nothing belligerent intended towards a nation across the Atlantic (or even any for that matter since North and South Americas are lined at the same end of the Atlantic). This is because there will be one song which I'm gonna upload and the city of Las Vegas has recently become known for more than just Nicolas Cage leaving Las Vegas. I don't have to up any links. You all should know what I'm talking about in the same way every Marvel fan knows who is the Ghost Rider.

Note of Warning!
The nature of the lyrics and vids can be too much for your kids to handle. And by that, I mean stuff commonly associated with NC16 content (e.g. swearing and boobs). After all, the five wolves have to live it true to their heads (quite literally). Interestingly enough, they actually reminded me of Aeravor. And perhaps the world of Crucible so as to speak.

Note: Because I feel like trying to do my own MAN WITH A MISSION lineup, I decided to stick five characters from A Requiem From Winter Past into the roster. At the same time, I'd also include their A Song of Ice and Fire parallel so as to speak. Basically, it'd most likely look something like this...

Vocals: Aeravor/Jon
Vocals and guitar: Lars Alterfate/Bran
Bass: Gael Kodr/Robb
Drums: Arondight/Rickon
DJ: Tristan Aias/Tony

Agent: Alestrial Eliaden/Khaleesi

~So here we go. Starks With A Mission, anyone?~

Lyrics



Lyrics



Lyrics

Believe it or not, they really got it "live"



Then we got a bit of fun apart from all the darkness, Ragnarök, and Vánagandr army.



Lastly, but not the least, I like to end the post with this video below.
This one is also the reason why I have to make that Las Vegas disclaimer.

No comments:

Post a Comment