"No great mind has ever existed without a touch of madness."
~Aristotle

Tuesday 13 September 2016

ネバーウィンターの勇者伝説~OST

Not so recently, something disastrous happened. While I can't be sure whether my beautiful legal housebreaker was there, it seems that her fellow Chouders werte anything but happy Chouders. In fact, I believe they're merely one step away from making clam chowder out of those who got a F for quality control instead of the A-star standard set by my country in every aspect of what it does. I'm not a Chouder. In fact, I tend to go indie more than anybody else when it comes to music.


Above song is my way of... okay, I admit I can't lie. Period.



ネバーウィンターの勇者伝説~OST


Disclaimer!
Below songs are the works of people at least ten times more talented than me. Please support their works even though you may have a myopic view on arts and creativity like the stereotypical Singaporean. Period. Basically, this also means I do not have a share in whatever being upped apart from... well, sharing. In case you're still too thick to realise my intention, these are merely songs I'd imagine playing in the Neverwinter Six saga. Therefore, some of the titles may not be that of the original ones.

A/N-Due to my work commitment and the fact that I don't blog for money like Xiaxue, this post will be very brief. Basically, this post will only comprise of seven tracks. In other news, it seems that the Gothic loli doctor may be coming back to the GH for whatever reason. In case you're wondering why I'm mentioning someone totally unrelated to me...

英雄の道
OP (by Kalafina)


餓狼
{エーリロズ}
[Arylos' theme]


日輪
{シリア. ジューロシル}
[Cyrea Durothil's theme]

{ブハースモンド. ターラン}
[Bhaasmond Taran's theme]




[ケリージズ. ロクラズ]
{Kariss Locras' theme}



月影
[ミリアズ]
{Myrreas' theme}

傷跡
[シェオーリン. メラーン]
{Sheallyn Melarn's theme}

No comments:

Post a Comment